Air Oil Separator 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX/STi
The goal of this product is simple, the removal of oil (in liquid or vapor form) from vented crankcase gasses. This is accomplished by using a design that has no restrictions; media or baffles, to reduce the flow potential of the crankcase and head vents. The benefit of this is improved evacuation of crankcase gasses; better ring seal, reduced oil consumption and improved power potential.
The Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator functions with a vacuum source from the turbo inlet. Drain back design assures that any oil accumulation returns to the oil pan, providing a consistent oil supply to the engine. Six stainless steel bolts on the top, make it quick and easy for inspection and cleaning. It is not heated and we see no reason to add unnecessary cooling/heating (weight, complexity, increased install time, and increase probability of something leaking). The Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator should meet and exceeds your expectations of form and function. Our Air/Oil Separator is a product that enthusiasts have been waiting for.
Find out more on the official design thread here.
• Accelerated flow of blow-by gasses forces suspended oil droplets out of suspension. Centrifugal filtration is a proven process for separation of many particle types and sizes. The application in automotive applications has mostly been in use with high dollar sports cars and racecars.
• Collected oil drains back into the crankcase where it belongs.
• Applies vacuum to the crankcase improving ring seal, reducing oil consumption and improving power potential.
• No media to clean/replaces or baffles to inhibit crankcase flow
• Easy to clean and install
• Made of billet and TIG welded 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Killer B Motorsport push-lock barb fittings require no hose clamps
• Motorsport grade hoses (optional)
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Lifetime Warranty
|Vehicle Fitment||2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX/STi|